ِ ِِ ِِ

لَستُ بِهَذَا الغُـــرورَ الــذِيْ { لَايُطَـــاقْ }

ولَستُ المــرأة المُتَكَــبِرَهـ الذي لَايُعجِـــبُهــــا شـــَيءْ

كُلْ مَــافِـــيْ الَأمـــــرْ ....؟

أنْــــني آخَتَلــــِفْ عَنْ بَـقِــيَــــةٌ النســــــاء

لـــِذَلِكَ لَا أحَدَ يستَــطِيعْ فهـــــمِيْ سِـــوى

{ القَـــلِيلْ مِــــنْ البَـــشَرْ }

تسلمين يا دلع على الصور
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد العويد; الساعة 11-23-2008, 09:53 PM.
    يا زين رجل بالمهابات ما يهاب
    وصايفه يا ناس عدت السحاب

كريم أجودي من نسل الأكرام
    محمد العويــد يا زينت الشباب

تعليق

Cheap Cartier Tank American Watches Esale

Cheap Cartier Tank American Watches Esale

Luxury Cartier Tank American Watches

To Esale the cheapest Cartier Tank American Watches in toppest Luxury . watchespay.com help you to save money! Cartier Tank American Watches Cheap, Cartier Tank American Watches Esale

About Luxury Watches (www.watchespay.com)
      We are online selling top Cartier Tank American Watches business site and prefosshioal offer the lowest price Luxury watches and retail Fashion Watches with any brandsname Jewelry watches style and model.You would get more Fashion watches informations and let your know that top Swiss Watches are welcome to purchase any buyer and colleactioner.

Luxury Watches - choose the one for you from Audemars Piguet Watches, Rolex Watches, Chanel Watches, Omega Watches, IWC Watches, Movado Watches, Oris Watches, Fashion Watches, Jewelry Watches and more!

Cheap Luxury Watches Luxury Watches Jewelry Watches wholesale

تعليق

تسلمين .. غنوجتنــــــــــــــا .. روعــه الصور ..

تقبلي مروري

تعليق

coolrunescape.com you can buy cheap, fast runescape gold about money making

what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....http://www.coolrunescape.com/i am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!RunescapeRunescape goldWell.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah.. runescape powerlevelingBut anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.runescape cheatsWhat about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?http://www.maplemsmesos.com other game gold selling http://www.coolrunescape.com/vgolds

تعليق

xiaoli

aoxiang57lingyuan59piakqiu67yuanyu61wusong85

تعليق

يعمل...
            X