• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• مطلوب عندي تعبير عن Special food in holiday

سلاااااااااااااااااااااام

مطلوب عندي تعبير عن "

Special food in holiday

يعني أتكلم عن الاكلات الأكثر شي نسويها في مناسبة معينة مثل رمضان (اكثر مانسوي فيه السمبوسة والشوربة) أو عيد
    نسوي فيه الحلويات أو حفلة نجاح

بعدين أقول كيف طريقة وحدة من الأكلت إلي تكلمت عنهاااا

وان شاء الله فهمتوا علي .........

هلا فيج أختي ..

أنا بدور معاج .. واذا لقيت حاضر ومن عيوني ..

:)

تعليق

I like Arabic, sometimes we play games. In math we have a multiplication digit game. My brother is in middle school. I like religion very much. These days we have a code of silence. We can't talk when we enter the class unless we raise our hand. I go to A. F.L it stands for Arabic as a Foreign Language. .

My Religion is Islam and I am Moslem. We live in a house facing the sea. I have alot of friends.

It is a small country but it is rich. Kuwait was invaded in 1990. Kuwait has everyone from everywhere. There is no snow in the winter. It is very hot in the summer. But it is cold in the winter. It is only 2 hours from my home to Kuwait. I have been in Kuwait all my in life. They are alot of fun places. There are alot of eating places. Kuwait has money it is called a dinar.

There is a gold soukh (Market). For Christmas our holiday is called Eid. The head of the state is called is the Amir. My favorite park is Aqua Park. sssssssssss AquaPark is a water park. People speak Arabic in Kuwait. There is a ice skating rink. Kuwait's national sport is soccer

Now I m going to talk about Kuwait.In kuwait the land forms is the desert, but people built there.Our recreation is to go to the chalet.A chalet is like a beach house next to the sea.Some people have boats, I have one to,it is a boat called "Grady White". The chalet is for you to go there in the weekend .It is a long drive.

Kuwait 's driving is not good.Sometimes the driving is good and bad,and there are short drives and long ones.People here like to shop in shopping malls.especially girls. They buy clothes and food.They bring it to there house,and the cook makes something out of the food and the maids help .There are alot of maids here.

It is very hot here, it never snows either.

Lots of people are having birthday parties. Lots of people are getting older and older.

We have a kind of celebration Called:Ramadan. It is like a kuwaiti Christmas

My best Arabic food is coosa mahshi, my best kuwaity food is Mach boos. Mach boos is chicken and rice or meat and rice
      Ramadan is a very traditional religion to Kuwait. When the men report that Ramadan is tommorrow, all the families go to congratulate other families. When the day comes every muslim fasts during daylight hours and at sundown they break the fast. Many families and neighbors bring each other special foods that they prepared.
      التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة zayed; الساعة 03-21-2008, 10:35 PM.

تعليق

Kapsa (Chicken & Rice)
        Ingredients list:

1 1/2 cups White Basmati Rice-cleaned & rinsed (Do not use other kinds of rice for this recipe)
        Water (amount varies according to the size of boiler-pot you are using)
        1 Tomato cut up in small pieces
        1 small to medium onion chopped
        2 heaping teaspoons of Baharat spice ground
        3 heaping teaspoons of cardomon ground
        3/4 can of tomato paste
        6 teaspoons of olive oil
        1 small snack box of raisins
        1 small chicken cut in sections (a frying chicken will do)
        salt to taste
        1 cinnamon stick
        2 packets (.19 oz each) of "Wyler's instant beef broth (optional)
        1 dried black lemon
        2 heaping teaspoons powdered garlic

Directions:

1. Thaw chicken according to meat packing directions, wash chicken thoroughly and take the
        skin off the chicken. Set aside skinned chicken, but nolonger than a few minutes so as not to
        promote bacterial growth.
        2. In a large boiler-pot add oil, chopped onions and 1 heaping teaspoon of cardomon stirring
        until browned on medium high heat.
        3. Add boiling water to the boiler-pot until half full.
        4. Add salt accoriding to your own taste, 2 heaping tablespoons of cardomon, 2 heaping
        teaspoons of garlic powder, the cut tomato, 3/4 can of tomato paste, 1 black lemon and
        the raisins to the already browned onions. (adding the 2 packets of "Wyler's instant beef broth
        at this time is optional).
        5. Stir on medium heat and try a little of the broth (add spices to suit your own taste).
        6. Add chicken to the broth and keep at medium heat. Cover with aluminum foil and then the
        pot lid.
        7. Boil chicken on medium high for approximately 30 minutes. Turn down heat to medium
        temperature and take the chicken out of the broth and place in an oven baking dish into
        a preheated oven at 300 degrees F. & bake.
        8. Strain the broth. Keep the strained ingredients in one bowl and the broth in another bowl.
        9. Put the ingredients (e.g. onions, tomato, black lemon, etc.) back into the boiler-pot.
        10. Add the 1 1/2 cups of Basmati rice along with 3 measured cups of the kapsa broth that
        you had previously set aside in a bowl.
        11. Bring the Basmati rice, the Kapsa broth and all the ingredients to a boil, then immedietly
        turn down heat to low and cover sealing tightly again with aluminum foil. Cover with a lid over
        the aluminum foil. Do not open or peek at it for atleast 10 minutes. Then periodically check to
        see if rice is light and fluffy, but do not stir rice.

The Kapsa rice is done when all the broth has been absorbed. Remember to check on the
        chicken in the oven every so often to make sure that it doesn't overcook and become dry.
        The chicken should be moist.

Turn off the heat and take off the aluminum foil and allow the extra steam to escape. If the
        Basmati rice appears dry and not completely cooked add a little bit of the extra broth and
        recover until finished. Do not mix the water and rice, just add over the top.

Serving Directions:

Pour rice on to a large circular platter. Place the chicken from the oven in the middle and on
        top of the rice. Serve with shattah (hot sauce).

This recipe serves 3 people.

تعليق

Macaroni With Meat And Tomatoes
          Macarona Bel-Lahm wa Al Tamatum

1 1/2 lb. lamb
          1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
          6 tablespoons corn oil
          3 dried limes
          4 onions
          2 green chili peppers
          6 tomatoes, pur'ed
          1 package macaroni
          1/4 teaspoon of each of the following spices (ground):
          black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, saffron
          Salt to taste
          Use whole: 2 sticks of cinnamon, 8 cardamom seeds

Wash meat and chop into large pieces. Peel onions and chop. Heat oil and fry onions until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add meat and stir until meat is browned on all sides. Add tomato pur'e, tomato paste, spices and water. When meat is almost cooked, add chili peppers and dried limes. Let simmer. When meat is cooked, remove it along with the peppers and limes. Set aside. Add macaroni to broth (add water if necessary). When macaroni is almost cooked, add meat, peppers and limes. Leave on low heat to finish &#00&#00&#00&#00&#00ng. Add water if liquid is insufficient. Remove meat, limes and peppers. Place macaroni in a dish. Decorate with meat, limes and peppers. Serve hot. Serves: 6-8.

تعليق

STUFFED PASTRY SQUARES
            Al-Motubug

6 cups flour
            2 eggs beaten with 1/2 cup corn oil
            2 bundles leeks (medium sized)
            1 teaspoon ground black pepper
            1 1/2 lbs ground beef
            water
            3 eggs (beaten)
            salt
            3 onions (finely chopped)

Sift flour, add the water and salt a little at a time, mixing dough until it becomes soft but pliable. Divide the dough into ten pieces, knead each piece well. Place on a tray sprinkled with a little water and let rise for at least one hour. Put ground beef in a saucepan with chopped onion, black pepper and salt. Stir over medium heat until cooked. Set aside until cool. Chop leeks and wash several times through a strainer; drain and put on a paper towel until excess water is absorbed. Add to ground beef.Take a piece of dough and cover in flour, roll out, place over back of hands and stretch until dough becomes quite thin. Place dough on worktop and trim uneven edges. Brush two tablespoons of egg and oil mixture over dough surface. Fold to form smaller squares. Place in frying pan or griddle over medium heat with one tablespoon of oil. Place pastry squares in pan and fry on both sides until golden brown. Repeat above method using five of the remaining pieces. With piece number six repeat as above to the folding stage. Place one fried pastry square in the center of the unfolded piece, cover generously with ground beef and three tablespoons of beaten egg. Fold into a square. Remember to sprinkle oil and egg mixture between layers. Fry in 3 tablespoons of oil over medium heat until both sides are golden brown. Repeat using remaining four pieces of dough. Serve hot. Serves 10-12.

تعليق

تسلم والله ماقصرت كفيـــت ووفيت.....

الله يعطيك الف عافية يارب.....

تحياتي.........

تعليق

مشكوووووورين
                التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة SuL6aN; الساعة 09-21-2008, 05:54 AM.
                buy wow gold

تعليق

مشكووووووووووووورين
                  التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة SuL6aN; الساعة 09-21-2008, 05:54 AM.
                  u wow power leveling

تعليق

و الله اني انهبل من المواضيع هذي

يغلق

لانه مغبر

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X