إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

!! ][ in Love ? With Love ? "great test " get in ][ !!

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• !! ][ in Love ? With Love ? "great test " get in ][ !!

i'm back with a new test

don't u guyz like these tests ..? walla i find it cool !

this time it's about LOVE

sometimes it clicks immediately between two persons. Other people take a bit longer to fall in love.

Are you the kind of person to fall in love at first sight? Take this test and find out...

note : tell me ur result so i can know ur personality .. don't just know it and go !!! walla i'll kill ya .. lol

1) You can't resist:

A) A bright smile
    B) A sharp mind

2) How many true loves do we get?

A) One
    B) A few

3) The best way to meet a mate is through:

A) A mutual friend
    B) A crowded room

4) If you've found your soul mate, can you still have doubts?

A) No, if you have doubts, they aren't your soul mate
    B) Yes, that's life

5) How long does it take to fall in love?

A) The first glance
    B) The first few months

6) Is it possible to be in love with two people at once?

A) In love? Never
    B) Sure, that's love's little joke on us

Now, count the number of times you answered “A”:

A: 5-6 out of 6

Wow! You adore romantic movies and stories and go always for romance! You take a while to fall in love with someone: trust takes time! You tend to give more than take in relationships, but when you find your “special one” you tend to get very attached: you want to see him all the time! Anyway love is never boring with you around as you're full of surprises! You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard! PS: sometimes, you secretly hope your partner will change for you…

A: 2-4 out of 6

You're quite romantic, that is, you're a romantic wannabe. You do everything that is right during occasions required for you to be romantic but mostly due to peer pressure and not because you're romantic. You give and take equally in relationships. You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make him change!

A: 0-1 out of 6
    Being romantic is not so important. Or rather, that is what you think sometimes. You're sceptical about romance and will rather concentrate on practical stuff in a relationship. You need a partner of the same length as you. You need your space and privacy and in relationships, because you tend to be a bit selfish. You can fall in love quickly and easily, but you’re rational and wide in the “management” of the relationship!

this is my answer

You're quite romantic, that is, you're a romantic wannabe. You do everything that is right during occasions required for you to be romantic but mostly due to peer pressure and not because you're romantic. You give and take equally in relationships. You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make him change!
    أنا غآيتي?َ عُنْوآنهآ

Thanx Tweety 4 this topic :)

It is really cool :)

Well, my answer is as same as yours :)

فــديــتــج روح الانوثهـ

تعليق

lol

thnx 3ashoo8a ;p
      يبيلك قلب ما يتعب ولا يهدا ولا يرتاح
      ...........................أما قلبي يا عمري مايقدر يشيل جرآآآح

تعليق

thanx tweety
        :)

تعليق

cool
          u r welcome brother

nice 2 see u
          أنا غآيتي?َ عُنْوآنهآ

تعليق

lovly
            u r welcome sis

thnx 4 yr visit
            أنا غآيتي?َ عُنْوآنهآ