X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• After the Meeting بعد الإجتماع

After the Meeting بعد الإجتماع

It is common to talk about meetings afterwards. Sometimes it is to say how useless it was, or that you were bored, but there are times when someone might ask you for feedback. Other times, you might want feedback if you were the person holding the meeting. Let's cover these here.

Asking for Feedback

"What did you think about my presentation?"
    ماهو تقيمك لخطابي؟

"Did you think the meeting went ok?"
    هل تعتقد أن الإجتماع صار علي مايرام؟

"Can you provide feedback on the meeting we just had?"
    هل يمكنك تقيم المؤتمر الذي انتهينا منة الان؟

"Did you find the meeting useful?"
    هل كان المؤتمر مفيدا؟

"Did the meeting help to clarify the current situation?"
    هل ساعد الاجتماع علي توضيح الوضع الحالي؟

"Is there any part of our discussion during the meeting that you are still unsure about?"
    هل توجد اي جزئية في المناقشة أثناء الإجتماع لاتزال متردد تجاهها؟

Providing Feedback

Even if you think the meeting was boring and useless, you can't say that unless you are talking to a close friend. Many times in the office, you have to give a professional answer.

"I thought the presentation went well. You provided great information and I think everyone was impressed."
    أظن أن الخطاب كان علي مايرام. فقد قدمت معلومات عظيمة وكان كل شخص معجب بة.

"The meeting went well. We covered a lot of information and made some important decisions."
    لقد كانت المقابلة علي مايرام. وقمنا بمناقشة كثيرا من المعلومات وإتخاذ قرارات مهمة.

"The whole presentation went pretty well, but next time I would recommend that you talk a little slower. When we were running out of time, you started speaking too fast and it was hard to keep up."
    لقد كان الخطاب جيد جدا، لكني أقترح ان تتحدث ببطئ في المرة القادمة. فعندما قرب الوقت علي الانتهاء بدأت بالتحدث بسرعة وصعب علينا متابعتك.

"Most of the time, our weekly meeting is pretty dull, but today was quite useful."
    كثير من الاوقات يكون الاجتماع الاسبوعي ممل جدا، لكنة كان اليوم مفيد للغاية.

"I understand what is happening to our project now, but I'm still unclear about exactly who is affected by this change."
    لقد فهمت ماحدث في مشروعنا الان، لكني مازلت لاأفهم من الذي سوف يتأثر بهذا التغير بالضبط.

Look and listen:
    http://ar.talkenglish.com/LessonDetails.aspx?ALID=476

تعلم تحدث الإنجليزية بطلاقة
    http://facebook.com/ar.talkenglish
يعمل...
X